20 Questions to ask Yourself when Considering a career in Real Estate
Lately I’ve been speaking to a lot of people who have always dreamed of having a career in real estate. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised as it is a fabulous career. But why would you want to get your real estate license? As with many different careers, there are several reasons of course.
- Do you want to control your own schedule?
- Do you love looking at homes and/or land?
- Are you knowledgeable about home ownership?
- Do you love meeting new people?
- Are you a self-starter? Or are you the “I don’t know how?” type of person?
- Are you the type of person that if you don’t know how, you figure out how?
- Do you regularly think outside the box?
- Are you a bit of a rebel, and enjoy forging a new path?
- When trouble strikes, do you go around it, or figure out a way through it?
- Do you want a better life?
- Do you want to work from home?
- Are you organized?
- Do you dearly love all sorts of real estate?
- Do you do procrastinate frequently? Or do you feel accomplishment when you get things accomplished?
- Do you enjoy marketing?
- Do you love paperwork and filling out forms?
- Do you answer your phone, email, and text?
- Will I make a good real estate agent?
- Why would I enjoy real estate?
- When can I get started?
If any of this makes any sense at all to you, and you are ready for the challenge, give me a call, and I’ll answer any questions you have. No pressure. Karen Rothermich 1-800-439-7773 x799. I can’t wait to hear from you.
#realtorforlife #realestatetips #realestateagent #realestatesales